PepsiCo Foundation Uplift Scholarship (Grant Funding)
The PepsiCo Foundation has partnered with Maricopa Community Colleges to support Black and Hispanic students pursuing an academic program leading to careers in Computer or Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, or Advanced Manufacturing.
The qualifications for this scholarship are as follows:
- Enrolled at a Maricopa Community College
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours (or non-credit equivalent) per semester
- Financial Need
- Enrolling in academic programs leading to careers in Computer or Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, or Advanced Manufacturing
- Preference is given to Black and Hispanic students
- Students are required to apply for FAFSA even if they are not eligible for federal financial aid
DACA and non-credit students are eligible to apply for participation
- Students must agree to meet with the Case Worker and complete personal progress reports at the end of each semester
The scholarship is renewable throughout a student’s academic career if the above criteria is maintained.