Home Depot Foundation's Path to Pro Scholarship
The Home Depot Foundation works to improve the homes and lives of U.S. veterans, train skilled tradespeople to fill the labor gap and support communities impacted by natural disasters. The Foundation has pledged to invest $50 million in training the next generation of skilled tradespeople and bridging the opportunity gap through its Path to Pro program.
We want to help create the next generation of skilled trade leaders by providing scholarships to further your education.
To be considered, you must:
- Be a high school senior, high school graduate or have a GED equivalent.
- Plan to enroll, or be enrolled, in an approved trade-related program at an accredited two-year school (technical/vocational school or college) in the United States.
- Not be an employee or dependent of an employee of the The Home Depot. Employees of The Home Depot and their dependents are eligible to apply for a scholarship from The Homer Fund.
- Focused on Carpentry, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing or Construction Management
- 2021 Application Deadlines & Announcements*
- June 30, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- December 31, 2021
Winners will be notified approximately 6 weeks after the application deadline.