State Farm Insurance Emergency Student Assistance
CLOSED: The State Farm Insurance Emergency Assistance Fund is now CLOSED for the Fall 19 semester. It will reopen on February 1, 2020, for the Spring 2020 semester.
The State Farm Insurance Emergency Assistance Fund is for any Maricopa Community College District student who needs immediate financial support from the following categories: Gas, Bus Pass, Food, Books, and Utilities.
Students may receive up to $500 through this emergency fund. Funds are for one-time requests only. Submission of this form does not guarantee funding.
- The committee must receive an endorsement from a faculty/staff member who is aware of and can comment on your current financial need and can assist you in developing an action plan
- Be descriptive and attach additional documentation to the form for requests to fund books or utilities.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Request cannot be to pay off previous debts
- Student must be officially enrolled in a minimum of three credit hours at any Maricopa Community College